Edison is almost 1, nuts...cool...the best!
I have some cute pics for you from our latest adventures - and yes our cold continues to be kicked, yay!
An few "older" ones from April 26... Edison pulling all books off his bookshelf then steps in toybox to launch self on said shelf!-
The boys with their nightly post-bath brushing of the teeth ritual-
Here's some from our busy day yesterday...
Getting ready for lunch-

Then having a little dessert.... er, I mean dirt!-
Now the dudes take a run around the yard-
Then dad goes back to work and Edison, Kirsten, Isabel and I go to the Aquarium-
Then Edison has pizza for the first time-
....he went from eating the little bites I was giving him to snatching up his piece and going to town on it!
Life is good!
REMINDER: If you have anything to say, we opened up the comments section on the blog so that anyone can post. It used to be that you had to have a login n stuff, but now anyone can post a comment!
No comments:
Post a Comment