Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Jim is on a cruise ship without us right now for work so we miss him. A lot. But we will be seeing him soon on said ship.

Attached are the photos we exchanged with him this morning. He showed us the fun parts of the cruise ship for kids and we attached our pic of playing in the living room.

I know so many great dads... Like my dad and father in law, its so natural to appreciate our relationships. Also at my age some of my friends have little ones and they are all great loving dads as well.

Jim is great loving dad in my opinion because I never imagined that one person could be so excited to see his kids every moment of each day, even when he is on a phone call with a client and needs to focus, he happily acknowledges his kids! I'm lucky to have Jim!

Oh, this video goes out to my dad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu_dmKzlpCA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments: