Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fun Wedding Photos

Weddings are fun. I'm one of "those" people who over the course of the ceremony and reception feel close with everyone in the room.

I was delighted when my friends Jess and Brandon asked me to DJ their wedding. We worked in tv together. They were at our baby shower, wedding, etc. They're people you feel lucky to know, even if you don't get to see them everyday. Their wedding was so thoughtful--- every bit of it. From having our friend officiate the ceremony, me DJ it, etc. Jess even homemade the ice cream to go with the celebratory cupcakes!

ALSO, I love weddings with great photographers, photo booths, the whole thing. When we got married, we didn't go that route, but in some alternate reality or circumstance, I would have loved to have done that. I'm so glad Jess and Brandon did because we got some fun shots out of it! Thanks again Jess and BrandO!

THE BEST PICTURE WE DIDN'T KNOW WAS TAKEN-

 That's Danny, he's a really talented and innovative tech guy-


This is Bridget and I, she moved to L.A. and runs a dog business out there, and sails, OOOH LA LA-
 This is Christy another gem of a friend, she's a super talented host and producer and you've probably seen her on billboards around Denver! Cowgirl up-
THIS MOMENT! The best little tv crew that could! So great we all got to be together again-
 Compton Party Family Picture Attempt #831-
 The Daily Indie Crew-
 DJ ALISHA-
 Another photo we didn't know was taken but captures the spirit of what little kids have to endure at long events (sorry you are up past your bedtime, Audrey)-
 Photo booth fun-
 I wish you could see little Audrey better, she was like a mini Dolly Parton Rodeo Princess-
FIN!

No comments: