Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy 4th of July

My old friend from high school, Shana, spent the night last night at our house with her family. I was in her wedding back in 2002 and now it was fun to get our lil families together. She has two girls! They live in Minnesota.

Last night we went to Punch Bowl for food and bowling with the kids. Shana and I shared a punch bowl of drinks! Then we went to Sweet Action Ice Cream while Jim and Shana's husband went for beers at Trve Brewing.

Then today we went Sassafras, my second favorite breakfast place! Their menu is fun! We also played on a playground then parted ways.

The kids and I hung out around the house while Jim worked on our kitchen. It's really coming along.

Now we are on our way to our friends annual 4th o July party!

Have a good one.




No comments: