Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Jim!

As we were getting Edison ready for bed last night, he tells Jim, "See you tomorrow when you're 42!"

Happy Birthday Jim, we love you!

We had a birthday brunch today to celebrate Jim and show off the new kitchen.

It's a bit wild to me. We are so blessed with great friends and family that when I went to invite just our core group of friends and family (in an attempt to keep it small so I wouldn't have to cook too much, that totaled over 20 people)! There's nothing I love more than cooking for people I love!

We had a breakfast burrito bar, mimosaritas, lavender iced coffee (tastes just like it sounds) and the piece d'resistance sea salted caramel cupcakes. When people comment that they are the best cupcake ever, I believe them, it really is!

The kitchen turned out as nice as I could have wished for thanks to Jim.

Happy birthday to the swellest dad, the kindest husband, and funniest man I could ever imagine having the fortune to spend my life with!

No comments: