I've been asked a handful of times whether or not I will continue to do radio now that Edison's here, and the answer is YES! Even my radio boss said that Lil' E can crash my radio show...
Enjoy the article here (yes, click on the "here"), my interview is posted midway down the page.
Thanks goes out to Brit Horvat at "The Examiner" for being interested in Radio 1190 and myself by writing this nice article.
PS: For you Edison fans, we had a great day together. We went to our breastfeeding clinic and to my surprise, ran into a friend from our parenting class with her new little baby who is SOOO cute (Jim and I think she'll be Edison's future girlfriend). It was great to reconnect with her and her baby and talk about what life is like with our new little ones. Then this evening Jim, Edison and I went out to dinner, enjoyed the breezy patio and had a quaint walk afterward! Summer of 2008 is really great!
No comments:
Post a Comment