Sunday, June 22, 2008

Say "Baby," its a PICTURE POST y'all! (PART 1 OF 2)

Our photogenic little guy has been stealing our hearts!

The pictures are in ascending order from his first week home until now. 

FIRST SPONGE BATH: 
...he and I both did good. He's so tiny that I was afraid if I got him too wet or rubbed him too hard that I'd freak him out. But as it goes, it was me being freaked out, not him (even though he did cry the whole time). Edison has now graduated to baths in the tub, which again, are scary for mom and dad and he cries through the whole thing (unless I hold him when we rinse him off), but one day, he'll think its really cool and it will be a party time for all of us!

PHEW, WE SURVIVED THE SPONGE BATH:
...awwwww! I do love this little lamb! <3

WHO HAS THE BETTER PIPES??:

...screaming contest between lad and dad!

NICE DAY FOR A STROLL:
...on a walk around Inspiration Point Park on a beautiful summer day! 

SMILE AND WAVE:

...I know babies don't technically smile at this age unless they are making something really sweet in their diaper, but sometimes I truly think that he's genuinely smiling up at me. 

STAY TUNED FOR PART TWO COMING SOON!

No comments: