Saturday, December 6, 2008

Week 28: Recent Goings On...

Well Hello!

We've been having a great time post-Thanksgiving enjoying the snow, eating new foods and going on adventures. And I must mention that our best baby can now sit up all by himself! 

So here's some photos from the past week:

Edison and his great-grandpa Ken at my parents house on Thanksgiving day-

A happy smiley baby the day after Thanksgiving on our way to the grocery store. I LOVE THIS ONE-

Shirtless sweetie enjoying what he thinks is the Best.Food.Ever broccoli-

Showing mom that he can remove his socks even sitting in his Bumbo chair (PS: I love the double-chin action he gets with a bib on)-

His kitty sister Eva cuddling up with him while he was eating on Thursday-

...yes, I do take a lot of food pictures. I love capturing his face as he discovers new foods. Today he is enjoying butternut squash for the first time, which Jim has reported from the other room that its a success. I'm loving his new food world. One food I introduced this week that he did not think was so good was bananas! I know, I thought it was bananas that he wasn't eating it all up, but that's okay I know he'll grow to enjoy them. 

BONUS PIC: See you soon-

No comments: