Christmas morning cute-







Family Christmas Picture 2008-
Edison checking out presents with Grandpa C-
Exploring his presents-
...if you notice the monkey in the above picture has a cute striped sweater on and take another look and Edison received the same sweater in his size so they can match.
Edison received some really wonderful gifts from toys to clothes and a book. We appreciate everything! My dad even made him a wooden rocking horse that is really cute! I'll post some pics of him on it so you can see, but I forgot my camera when we went to my parents house on Christmas Eve, so no documentation yet.
Oh yeah, we go to my parents house on Christmas Eve and spend Christmas Day with Jim's family. It works out nicely.
This year Edison spent Christmas Eve with Grandma and Grandpa S, Uncle Josh and Aunt Lisa, Great Grandpa Ken, Great Aunt Susan, Great Uncle Tim and Pam and his cousin Ragan. AND in spirit (aka over the phone) my sister Molly and brother Seth who are on opposite coasts.
Christmas Day was spent with Grandma and Grandpa C, Aunt Kelli, Great Grandma Mary, Great Aunt Linda and Great Uncle John and cousins (or 2nd cousin, I'm not sure how you classify Linda and John's daughter and her husband) Amber and Nick.
We feel so lucky to be close to our families.
Here's some more pictures for you...
Edison looking dapper in his new sweater suit from Great Grandma Mary. She originally got him overalls, but they didn't quite fit this growing baby, so when we took them back to exchange, they didn't have 'em so we got this instead. Can I get an "AWWW!?!"-
Here we are on a walk the evening after Christmas. It was a beautiful, quiet, not-too-chilly Colorado evening, perfect for a neighborhood stroll. Grandma C. will be happy to see that Edison has graduated from his carseat and stroller option to just the stroller!-
I take a lot of candids of Edison just to see if I can capture that special moment of glee and this picture is special to me because at this moment he was looking up at Jim with so much love-



This was funny. I had just fed Edison and we went onto the floor to play and he spit up right on his new doll Muno from the kids tv show "Yo Gabba Gabba!" I love how the spit up landed right at the exact spot as if Muno spit up himself-
And lastly, here's a picture I took yesterday. Edison got the second half of his flu shot and I wanted to document it and send a pic to dad so he could see, and I got this...I love his cute baby body and think he looks so precious here-
No comments:
Post a Comment