Sunday, March 22, 2009

Week 43: Sick n stuff...

Hey all,

Edison and I have had a little cold, which has been tough on the both of us. But on the upside, we still continue our daily jaunts to the lake for a walk and play at the park.

This weekend has been so beautiful in Denver that we've been playing outside for most of the day. I'm trying to get Edison to nap now, but he's not that interested, so I should sign off and get him up and playing again.

I have so many wonderful pictures, too many to post in fact, but this one I'm particularly fond of because it shows what a neat and grown up little guy Edison is becoming-

1 comment:

Aunt Linda said...

I can't believe how much older Edison looks since we last saw him (just two weeks ago!) I don't know, but I think he looks more like Alisha in this picture???? Love to all 3 of you. Aunt/Great Aunt Linda