The big news in Denver this week was the BLIZZARD! So how did we fare? It didn't really affect us at all in the long run. I mean we got like 8 inches, but its sunny now and we didn't go stir crazy in the house! Jim was working in Boulder the day of the big snowfall so I was worried about him getting home, but otherwise we just stayed all snug in the house and now the sidewalks are clear and the grass is full of much needed snow to jump-start our lawn for Spring.
So we've been having fun! Let's see if I can recall what we've been up to...
Grocery shopping and running errands-

So we've been having fun! Let's see if I can recall what we've been up to...
Grocery shopping and running errands-
Trying lot's of new foods like hummus, tomatoes and bagel with cream cheese-
We went to our first surprise party and got staticy balloon head-


We even went to the Aquarium on a playdate this morning (although line was too long so we got a rain check and will try again in a few weeks)-
Edison is talking a lot. I mean you can't tell what he says, but he is really expanding his vocabulary. Due to the snow, I'm missing our walk around the lake. Thankfully in usual Colorado form the snow has melted and I think we can resume our walks tomorrow. Jim is going to take Edison swimming for the first time tomorrow as well! And we already have a busy next week planned... we are going to meet my cousin's new 5 month baby girl in Littleton. I'm also going to go on a swimming playdate with him and our Boulder friends and he's going to meet some old friends of the family as well! Oh and a playdate with a friend of mine who has a baby boy just about his age. We are going to be busy and love every minute of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment