First of all our friend Aida turned two, so we went to her house where there was a mini pool, water balloons, a yummy spread with guacamole, cheese with blueberries in it and a yummy chocolate cake with a rainbow on it. Edison of course was loving the cake and took a spoon to the giant birthday cake at the party and tasted the rainbow frosting (thankfully after the cake was cut). Edison had fun playing with some new kids at Aida's and Audrey did great and didn't cry once. She slept most of the time and when she wasn't sleeping, I was feeding her. Also congrats to Aida on her new little brother Theo, he sure is a cutie!
Then we went to Olive's "Cowgirl Princess Luau" first birthday party BBQ at a park near our house. Olive LOVED her first go at cake today and was so adorable. Olive's mom loves Pee-Wee Herman (how could you not if you're our age) and I found some cool Pee-Wee's Playhouse temporary tattoos on eBay from his kids show in the late-80s as one of Olive's gifts. Edison took a cupcake home from the party to save for tomorrow. We had a great time there as well and enjoyed talking with friends we don't get to see very often.
Here are some pictures taken at Olive's party taken by our friend Justin (thanks)! Note Edison and Jim have cowboy hats on and I have a cowgirl bandana in my hair.




ALSO: Happy birthday to my mom Mary who celebrates her birthday tomorrow! I'll call you mom, I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment