Friday, June 24, 2011

Edison is 3 years, 1 month

It's tough to get a good pic of this cutie cuz I always have the camera in front of him, so I think he's a bit sick of it. I'm guessing this is how celebs feel that are chased around by the paparazzi. I call myself mamarazzi. I ask him to look at the camera and he says "cheese" with a wrinkled face! Anyways here's Edison on one of our daily walks this week. He wanted to bring his robots-


While on our walk, Edison searches for "treasures." He found some sticks and filled his pockets with rocks.-


Since his third birthday, Edison went to the dentist for his first official visit.

Here he is with nurse Dana who cleaned his teeth. She said he really didn't have much plaque on his teeth-

YouTube Video

Here's Dr. Bishop after he counted his teeth-

No comments: