Friday, July 29, 2011

Our week in pictures...


Busy week, exciting, tiring, lots of activity...

Audrey hasn't been sleeping good. Been tough for her, me and Jim. Wish I could pinpoint what it was... 1 year molars, reaction to her shots last week, change of diet. She doesn't like cow's milk... I'm working on that, but as long as she eats other forms or dairy she's okay. Like yogurt-


Monday Edison went to zoo with great aunt Linda and her in-laws Debry and grandson Jamieson.-
More photos-








Audrey's been climbing, traversing, scaling and (almost) walking around the house! Behold the new Danger Baby!





She even cut her lip in the bath while reaching for a toy. Yes it looks bad, was even worse, but she's okay.


In "me" news, I'm up for a job as morning show host at Colorado Public Radio's new rock radio station. Had my official interview yesterday. Wasn't planning on going back to work until Audrey went to preschool, unless an amazing opportunity came up, and this did. Fingers crossed, I may be working for National Public Radio!


The only drag was an accident on the drive home making my 28 minute trek, 2 hours and 30 mins! Eventually they directed us off I-25. All that open road and no one to drive it!


Jim got some great pics this week, I'll encourage him to post. Oh and I gotta post about the boys camping in our backyard and a fun party at Lakeside where we put Audrey on her first ride in kiddieland without us!

No comments: