Audrey is 14 months old today. She was walking tons this evening without help, so I may venture to say, "AUDREY'S WALKING!" She is continuing to expand her vocabulary and I find her fascination with her belly button cute. She has now started calling it "but" for short. She calls her favorite blanket "ba." She calls both cats "kitty" or "Boo-Boo." Boo-boo is Eva the cat's nickname. She says "bruber" for brother. Ice cream is "ice" and "water" is water :). She says lot's of words beyond this. This week has been a big week of changes and she has been a trooper with adjusting. We moved into new house and she spent her first night here on Sunday. She started a music class on Wednesday and she seemed to like it, although she preferred exploring the classroom a bit more. And my mom started nannying her this week, so we are thankful for that--she has a nice bond with my mom, so it seems to be a good transition.
I started my new job today and I missed Audrey and the rest of the Compton Party dearly, so I gotta get some pictures hung up of them tomorrow.
HAPPY 14 MONTHS AUDREY!
No comments:
Post a Comment