Sorry its been quiet on the blog as of late. I've actually tried to make a few posts since my last one and my phone Blogger application hasn't been working. So there's a couple lost blogs where I talked about what Edison said about school, our new house and Jim's birthday.
So here's a quick update:

Edison says he doesn't like school, but drop off and pick up have been better where's he's not crying. I kind of think he actually likes school, but he's still not used to it. The little he talks about school he has told me he likes kung fu, music class and recess. He DOES NOT LIKE NAP TIME! He also doesn't like one of the classroom helpers because she reminds him of a woman that yelled at him at Target for standing up in the cart. So everyone he meets with that woman's likeness, he does not like. He's really learning Chinese and can also write 0, 1, 2, 3.
Audrey is doing great. She's taking lots of steps without any help, but still hasn't committed to walking full-time. She sure is talking up a storm. In addition to words, she is learning sounds that animals make, and she also recognizes the letter "I" and when she sees it, she points to her eye! Yesterday was Jim's birthday and he got a great video of her singing "Happy Birthday" to him. I can't wait for Jim to post it!
Speaking of Jim, his birthday was really nice and low key. We bought an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen and I topped it with 40 candles!
OTHER PHOTOS:
Here's Audrey and I packing our garage up in anticipation of our big move this weekend-
Well, I'll update when I can. It may be a week or so, I just don't know. We are going to be moving over the weekend and I start work next week, so we have lot's to accomplish in a short amount of time. Wish us luck!




No comments:
Post a Comment