
I love living close to the park! Audrey and my walk to the park this morning made me miss being a stay at home mom, and had me wondering if she and I would walk to the park by our new house everyday.
Audrey starts clapping and says "yay" once she sees the park!
Today Audrey talked about dogs on walks, the boy playing soccer, the leaves and snow, an airplane in the sky, "1,2,3" the language I'd use to help her climb, swings, slides and "up!"
Sure it was a little chilly, but we bundled up, braved it and had a fun adventure. We were the only ones playing at the park.
I remember oftentimes I would take Edison to the park in autumn/winter and we'd be the only ones there, but I feel it's important to get out of the house so we can experience our surroundings!
You're a whole lotta fun Little Miss Audrey!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment