Friday, October 26, 2012

Branching Out!

If a tree falls in a forest, would you hear it?! How about a giant branch or two during a snowfall right ontop of your car?

Well we didn't hear it, but I did see it at 540a when I went outside to go to work yesterday!

Thankfully I allowed myself plenty of time to get to work because I had to
wake up Jim and get his help to move it, as it was hundreds of pounds about what seems like 20 feet long.

It covered my car like one of those claws from a "win a stuffed animal from the machine" thing at the store (sorry blanking on what to call that)!

Quite a way to start the day!

So it seems the damage is to my windshield where there is a small chunk where sharp part of branch hit the window and a corresponding line and crack.

No comments: