We had a fun day dressing up like zombies and being one of the thousands of others to descend upon the 16th Street Mall for Denver's annual Zombie Crawl.
It goes on yearly across the world and our friend Danny started up the Denver one!
I had reservations about taking the kids thinking they would be spooked, but it was quite the opposite, they had a blast. I didn't take many photos, instead lived in the moment, but we got our picture taken a few times so when I see some surface online I'll post them.
We had fun w Peter and Isabel and our filmmaker friend Chris who was taking 3D photos (can't wait to see the ones of us)!
Jim was a human fighting off zombies (as you'll see in photo below w Jim artacking Danny).
Edison was a Power Ranger and hero protecting us.
Audrey was a fairy zombie who didn't want any zombie makeup...
And well I embraced some bloody fun!
Eyeheartbrains.com if you want more info about the crawl--which last year Denver made the world record for the largest zombie crawl to date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment