Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thank You Urban Baby Gourmet!

Erin, one of the founders of Urban Baby Gourmet stopped by this afternoon to deliver Edison his winning prize of two weeks of homemade baby food!

After taking some photos of Edison with his winnings, we let him choose his "treat" and he requested the Moroccan Spice (because of the raisins and cous cous) which on their website is described as: "Mellow Middle Eastern fare finds a super sweet kick. It is a good source of Dietary Fiber and Selenium, and a very good source of Vitamin A and Manganese."

I like that the ingredients are simple, which is what I strive for when I cook for Edison---easy, simple, nutritious whole foods. And Edison liked it too and ate it right up. I think we may be new customers for this company, especially when baby number two joins us and my time to cook will be less and less.

Here's some more pictures from today's excitement-

Wondering what "treats" are in the bags:














Finally touching the treats:














Sharing with the frog:














Pointing out a raisin:



















Eating the raisin:













And more delicious "treats":

No comments: