Monday, April 26, 2010

MOM UPDATE: Baby #2 Newa

We went to our doctor's visit last Tuesday. Our 28 weeks appointment.

I finally gained some weight... 7 pounds in a month (thanks Girl Scout cookies)! She expects me to gain about 10 more pounds before July. Its mostly in my belly (I think)... but I assume its in my arms and face too but its hard to tell when I see myself everyday. I really should be better about documenting my own self. So alas, I have no picture for you.

All I've been wanting to eat lately is watermelon! I think for every watermelon I've cut in the last week, I've eaten at least half of each melon over the course of a day.

Baby #2 who still doesn't have a name settled on is very active in my belly. Especially right before I go to sleep. She also really loves when we read stories and sing songs to Edison before bed. Unfortunately I've been getting sciatica in my calves, feet and toes while I sleep at night. I'll wake up before the sun comes out in pain from cramps and it takes a bit before I can fall back asleep. I never got this with Edison.

At next month's appointment I get another ultrasound, since I kind of hinted that I wanted to see her again so that will be good. I'm just curious how she's measuring.

No comments: