Thursday, April 8, 2010

Week 20-something...

I don't know how far along I am. Since I haven't really been posting a weekly belly picture, I've lost track. I usually know once I go to a doctor's visit, or I talk to my neighbor who is four weeks ahead of me, so I just do the math then. But its April 8th and I'm due July 9th so let's just say I'm about six months!

Edison keeps me busy and I'm too focused on him to keep track. I just make sure that I take my prenatal vitamin and eat well... that's about all I do for myself.

All is going well with my body. My belly is starting to grow and harden a bit, but I've only gained four pounds so I know there will be plenty of weight to pile on over the next three months as my body continues to bake a sweetie pie!

Went to music class, the park and lunch with our friend baby Olive and her mom today and she took a couple pics of Edison and I on the slide today. One of the pics you can see my bump, but its not a close-up.


Before I sign off, I wanted to report that we have three little birds who have started to come and visit our window in the mornings because of the cute bird feeder Edison got on Easter! However, we might have to move it because our cats immediately jump into the window sill (the feeder is suction cupped onto our dining room window) and scare the birds off. But we've seen them two days in a row now, so that's a good sign!

No comments: