Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April Pics...

Here are some pics I've yet to share over the past month. Can you believe its almost May? I CAN'T!!!

Here we are at our friends' annual PeepsBQ, it's like the first BBQ of the season (just after Easter) but cooler cuz you can make smores out of your leftover Easter candy like Peeps and chocolate eggs. Also, you are encouraged to make your own Peeps diorama, here we are in front of a few. Edison is concentrating eating a cornbread muffin and I'm working on trying to see to smile in the sunshine-
This was the same day as the PeepsBQ... we drove to Boulder so I could pic up some music from the radio station and while we were there, Edison found some balloons!-
We spent some time in Fort Collins a few weeks back with an old friend. Here's Edison and I at City Park after we fed the ducks-
This is Edison attempting to eat an ice cream cone at Avo's in Fort Collins. They have this amazing patio with a treehouse for kiddos to play in, he's near the steps of the treehouse-
We set-up the watertable! Edison's hair is chock-full of sunscreen!-
Here is Edison returning the baby and stroller to our local toy library-
We do a lot of playing in the sandbox. And notice the balloon theme still going strong-
Edison was helping me prep some of my containers for plants-
This was in a play area at Casa Bonita. Boy was he just thrilled to go there. And he's so brave, he'll go through the cave without being scared or crying at all!-
One of the things I love about Edison... when I open up the fridge, he'll just pull something out and eat it... here he is with his sippy of milk and a cucumber!-
Here's Edison showing off his cool shades on our way to the park yesterday... we were there for two hours and he wore them most of the time we were there (making strides from last summer)!-

No comments: