Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Love today...

Well this post was supposed to go out last week, but for some reason the Blogger app on my phone isn't posting my blogs!

So here's what I wrote:

We got great news... Grandma and Grandpa Compton are coming back to Colorado! They've been taking care of Linda's parents this winter in Oregon and now they are packing up and heading back. We cannot wait to see them. Four months has been too long!

Another reason to love today is because of the lovely weather. Thank goodness spring is here. We spent some time in the backyard playing... Edison is in his nudist phase so he doesn't have clothes on and is playing at his water table and Audrey is sitting with me on the blanket enjoying a few toys.
Audrey commandeered the camera while I was taking a photo, and I actually like what happened-

No comments: