Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Audrey is 41 weeks old




Audrey added a new word to her spoken vocabulary this week- duck! We were playing in her room and she pointed to picture of duck and said it aloud. A few minutes later I asked her where the duck was and she was able to point to it. Also on Sunday night, Audrey was able to point to a baby, cat and flower in one of our books.

She's really enjoyed dancing this week to music. We also put her crib down to lowest setting and she seems to like it. Last night she was being a hilarious rascal and not wanting to fall asleep but instead wanting to talk/communicate with me through sounds and reaching for me since I was laying next to her crib waiting for her to fall asleep. She was really laughing and I think loving that the crib is down low so she could see me.


I've made some new foods for her this week since she's hit the 9 month mark. Today I made quinoa with carrot, mint and ginger and she just loves it. I also introduced her to yogurt, she seemed to like it. This week she is loving peas as her #1 finger food.


She still just thinks the world of Edison and cries when he cries, laughs when he is being funny and just smiles when he kisses her, it's so neat. And in the picture above, it was so cute that when he was playing in her room, she crawled over to him to be close. Aww!

No comments: