Saturday, August 13, 2011

Alisha Got A Job...

I got a job offer yesterday! I'm happy to report that I'm going to be an employee of Colorado Public Radio's new contemporary rock radio station, 1340 AM. The name of the station hasn't been released to the public, so I can't share it with you yet, but its good!

I'll be the Morning Show Host and I will be on-air 6-10am Monday through Friday. My other duty at the station will be Assistant Music Director. The station is set to launch October 31st.

I'm quite thrilled, honored, excited and ready to make great radio and play music I love. I'm going to be starting in a few weeks. The search has begun for a nanny for Audrey. My heart breaks a little that my stay at home mom time with her is coming to an end. Being a stay at home mom has been the most rewarding and wonderful job I've had. I have so much pride in my heart for my little family.

OTHER NEWS: Audrey took a few small steps without support a couple of times in the last 48 hours. Edison starts school in two weeks. We may be closing on a new house in three weeks. So much excitement happening in our life now. If anyone wants to help us move, babysit, pack, clean, etc. let me know. We could use the support any day starting today... An extra pair of hands to watch the kids while I pack some boxes would be greatly appreciated.


No comments: