Still unsure how Edison feels about school. Some days "good," some are "bad." He seems to be happy when I pick him up, drop off is still tough some mornings. His teachers say he speaks Mandarin perfectly, but that like most kids they don't want to speak it in front of their parents.
Edison loves keeping busy with projects around the house. He loves helping Jim with outside work like raking leaves.
He still has his moments where he's jealous of his sister or has a tantrum for a reason we don't quite follow, but at the end of the day Jim and I find ourselves smiling at his charm and intellect.
Today we went to the Arvada Center to see a play for Isabel's 5th birthday. We saw "Flat Stanley." He sat through it and was captivated the whole time and would clap along with the audience at the end of each act or song. Afterwards, we were walking out and the maitre d' asked how we liked it and he said, "That was a pretty nice movie." He had her giggling.
After yummy rainbow cake and banana hot cocoa, we played at the fun park at the Arvada Center with all the kids. So fun!
Edison and I continued with our mother-son day by driving over to our old favorite park by our old house--- "Doggie Park!" We played there for an hour or so and I got some cute photos of him as we ran around, played, screamed...
No comments:
Post a Comment