I miss you blog! I miss frequent updates reflecting on what amazing kids I have and how hilarious they are to me and how they teach me so much. I miss being a stay at home mom. But I'm loving every minute of my new job!
Speaking of my new job, the new radio station launches next Monday, October 31st. I am the morning show host on OpenAir, Colorado Public Radio's new station and you can hear me M-F from 6-10am MST. For those of you in the Denver area, you can hear me on your stereo at 1340AM or for those Denver and beyond, you can tune in online at cpr.org or if you have a smartphone, you can listen on the NPR app.
My typical work day (so far) has been choosing songs from our wonderful library to play on the radio. Here I am at my desk with my cans on-
We are slowly settling into our new house. Things are unpacked, but we are still in limbo with design until we sell our other house and have a little capital to do some cosmetic improvements. Having doubled in space is awesome!
The kids are great. Edison had Fall Break last week so my parents took him and Audrey to their house in Loveland for a few nights. That was incredibly helpful and generous and while I thought I'd take advantage of my time without kids to do some improvements around the house, I instead met up with friends every night! It was just what I needed.
This next week is gonna be rough/exciting/new as its the last week to get the station ready before it launches! Thankfully I have the kids' Halloween costumes ready. There is a crew of friends and their little families coming to our house to have supper and then trick or treat around our new neighborhood, it'll be fun. Although I'm not really in hostess mode right now and I don't feel like preparing food for 10+ people on the day the new station launches. That's just how I feel now, I'm sure I'll be a better sport about it come Halloween.
Some sweet kiddo pics for you:
No comments:
Post a Comment