Monday, March 12, 2012

Blu Dot Radio is a GO!


Wowza, thanks to everyone who gave me a "thumbs up!" Your vote of confidence helped keep me visible on the Blu Dot website and it sounds like they're excited to see what I come up with for them. I am too and have started constructing the first episode in my head.

I'm swapping radio for a new couch! Over the next 6ish months I am going to produce 12 one-hour long episodes of radio shows specifically for them and their audience and once I follow through with my end of the deal, they will do the same and send me the sectional I've dreamt about since having kids---a cozy family couch!

Above is our old couch, not that I don't like it---you know I love most things vintage, but I see this going into the kids' playroom and our new couch proudly displayed and ready for cuddling right when you walk in the door!

Again, thank you sooooooo much and I'm so happy to share the news with you.
Alisha.

No comments: