Monday, March 5, 2012

VOTE FOR ALISHA!

Hi Friends & Family,

I really want a new couch, like bad. Not that our couch that came with the house isn't nice, but I want a couch that's comfy for the whole Compton Party to pile onto.

SO...that's where you come in. You don't have to register info. you just follow the link and click on the "thumbs up."

There's a cool company Blu Dot that every year they have a "SWAP MEET" where they encourage fans of the brand to offer up their service/something cool in exchange for a piece of furniture---no strings attached. So, I'm offering up 12 episodes of "Blu Dot Radio" a station that I would create for them since hosting radio is what I do best in exchange for a sectional couch that we can cuddle on!

HERE'S THE LINK: http://swapmeet.bludot.com/#viewbid22126 just go there and click on "thumbs up," it literally takes seconds.

You can vote once. EXCEPT... For those of you who have a work computer, a home computer, a smartphone/iPad/tablet you can vote once from each of them.

For techy peeps that will understand what I'm talking about: You are only able to vote once on the same network, so if you vote from home and on your phone, make sure your phone is just on 3G and not on the same network because your vote won't count. Also for example, if my brother and his wife both vote from home, it will only work once if their computers are on the same network.

PS: The flower pattern in the background of my "Blu Dot Radio" logo is the print on our current couch, which is older than I am!

Thanks a whole bunch! I'm not only excited about the possibility of getting a new couch, I love the opportunity to create something new and radio is my form of creation!

-Alisha.

UPDATE: Thanks for the votes, I'm in the top spot of "popular votes," now its just up to Blu Dot to decide if my "swap" is worthy enough for a trade.

No comments: