Thursday, March 22, 2012

The week in pictures & more...

I don't even know where the week went, but I think it's been a good one.

So happy spring is almost here, and I will not complain that the pollen in the air is giving my nose a run for its money!

Audrey was gone half the week at my parents and we missed her so much. But we did have some nice one-on-one time with Edison. We took him on Tuesday night to this taco place I like called Pinche Tacos-- so good! I've mentioned them in the past a few summers ago because they have a food truck and we love that scene. They just got a storefront. It was way more kid-friendly than I had anticipated as its kind of small and seems to be packed all the time bc it's new and has a lot of buzz behind it.

Wednesday night we ate dinner on the couch (something we don't ever do...and definitely will not do once we get a new couch), but that said we got the new Muppet movie on Netflix and watched it while eating dinner, I think Edison really liked that.

Edison tried on Jim's costume he wears when he plays in his band! We teased that the Silver Ghost (Jim's character) had been caught by the shrink ray!


This artist I like had an art show open this week and I bought a print called "Midnight Pie" for my kitchen. Her name is Sara Guindon.


Work has been great and I love interviewing bands. When I do an in-studio with a band, I get to sit in with them and it feels like I'm getting a private concert all to myself. This is Portland band AU.


Audrey is a little muse for me and while yes I do buy her clothes
I like to let her pick out her outfits!


Edison is really getting excited about turning 4, he seems to tell people about it when we are out and about! He's awesome! He also loves his "mommy blankie!"


I'm looking forward to the weekend, my brother Josh is coming to town so I will get some bonding time with him, yay! And we are starting to update our new house starting with Edison's room, so we've measured and chosen a desk and some storage for him and we are gonna do that this weekend as well.

Hope you are well and thanks for reading!

No comments: