
Been nursing a sick little boy. He missed his first day of school all year due to a stomach flu. He woke up in middle of night on Thursday and threw up all over.
While he hasn't thrown up since his stomach has still been upset and he hasn't been eating much although we are trying to get liquids in him.
Jim took kids to children's museum while I went to bridal shower and you should ask Jim about how Edison got sick there yesterday!
But here's what I made for bridal shower... Same yummy salted caramel cupcakes
that I made for Edison's birthday party-

Despite him being sick and watching plenty of videos and nesting in all the cuddly spots in our house, he has been a little more lovey than usual, even sharing a sweet moment with Audrey!

Get well soon Edison!
No comments:
Post a Comment