Today I used up the last of his "N" sized diapers. "N" is for Newborn and then it goes into Size 1 and so on...
His next change this evening will be with the Size 1. I'm curious to see how it fits him since he's still not quite 10 pounds (the suggested weight for the baby). If they're too big, I'll send Jim off to the store to get some more N's, but hopefully he's graduated sizes.
To commemorate this day, here's a few snaps (well at least one) of him modeling his Newborn diaper!
In other news, Edison and I slept in this morning after Jim went off to work, then took a walk around Bel-Mar and visited our friends' shop. He was really well behaved and didn't cry once, not too bad for a baby! :) Then he got a great nap while I spent some time on the computer, then dad came home and they spent some time bonding while I cooked dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment