I was so delighted to find these precious pics on my digital camera over the weekend!
They were taken when he was just 2 weeks old. I love that he only has one sock on! Before we could cut his nails, we'd put socks on his hands so that he wouldn't scratch his face... but since he's so active, he'd have one off before we could get the other on.
My favorite is him stretching his arms while taking a nap!
So how are we, you might be wondering? Good! Each day is different as I think I have a routine down with him one day and the next day it will change. But its lovely, really.
We went on the most pleasant walk this evening and he didn't cry once! Actually, he didn't cry much at all today. He had a really great nap while I worked on a photo book and I shared plenty of smile time with him between feedings.
He's really becoming aware of his surroundings and will raise his brow if the kitties come in the room and meow, or if we play music for him. He really likes (well mom likes) the Rilo Kiley - Under the Blacklight album. We dance to this on a daily basis. I'm looking forward to getting back to the radio station so I can get caught up on all the new music that's been coming out. Caught up as in listen to music, experience it for myself instead of reading reviews online.
It sounds like Edison is over-tired in our bedroom as Jim is trying to get him to sleep. I guess now is a good time to make up for his almost cry-less day! ...and now he's quieting down. Good job Dad!
Edison and I are going to add "Mommy and Me" yoga to our weekly schedule starting next Monday.
I hope you are enjoying the blog as much as I am posting here... Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment