Friday, August 1, 2008

10 Weeks Old

I can't believe its been 10 weeks... I mean I can, but I'm just so overjoyed with what an amazing experience giving life to a human being is, especially someone like this-








As you can tell, we're getting plenty of smile time, sleepytime, being blinded by the camera flash time and playtime. 

Since I wrote last, Edison has been cooing a lot more (well its more like "gheeeeee"), becoming interested in observing his toys and as always making both fun and serious faces. 

Over the weeks, one activity Edison does not like is bathtime, however, we had a major breakthrough last time we bathed him! 

Since he cries once we sit him down in the tub, we (well Jim) decided to give him the pacifier... and it worked! All he wanted was to soothe himself since being in the water isn't the most pleasant experience for him. I can't wait until he wants to have party baths and play with toys and splash around!! But again, he's only 10 weeks and is just barely getting to the point where he can hold his head up. 

In fact we talk a lot about how this whole parenting world is a party for us and Edison doesn't even know what kind of party house he's in!

I've been taking a handful of videos of Edison, I'll try and post soon so you can see him in action. 

No comments: