Friday, August 29, 2008

Why Yes, Edison is 14 Weeks Old

I'd like to point out that the pod chair he's sitting in is officially out of "bassinet" position... this is one growing baby boy! We love this chair... it goes from bassinet to high chair, to big boy chair. At six months this will be his high chair.

This week Edison is showing off his skill of rolling over onto his side, sucking on his toys and follows sound quite well. 

We went through his clothing and swapped out most of his 0-3 month clothes and replaced it with 3-6 months.

We are taking Edison on his first overnight trip away from our house. We will be heading up to Avon (right next to Vail) for a few days. I hope his ears do well... last time we drove up to the mountains he started crying which I believe was a sign of his ears popping. Wish us luck!


No comments: