Friday, February 27, 2009

Week 40:

Its official as of a few minutes ago. Edison has been out of my belly longer than he was in it while I was baking him!

We're doing pretty good this morning. Something new is happening to him because he's been a lot more fussy than usual. Like I mentioned in the last post, he is getting his front two teeth and so it might be them, or maybe the small amount of fluid in his ear that the doctor noticed on Monday morning is turning into something like a small fever. Its hard for us to tell because Edison hasn't been sick yet.

Well I have some cute pictures for you...

We went on a wagon ride around Sloan's Lake yesterday with Isabel and I couldn't resist but to take a few pictures of their journey-
...and here's Jim and Isabel pushing Edison after his wagon ride-
Also, this could be my favorite lad and dad picture yet. I took it a few Sundays ago-
OH, and I had an unofficial "take your baby to your radio show day" a few weeks ago, so here's Edison hanging out-



No comments: