Friday, December 31, 2010

Interesting 2010 Articles


Some links to articles that got Jim and I talking over the past year...

Living in the city or the suburbs: An interesting article that talks about different costs that go into living in a bigger house in the suburbs versus a smaller one in the city.

Attachment Parenting: An article by feminist Erica Jong that irritated both Jim and I.

Slow Family Living Movement: I like the basic principles of "slow family living"... it's just another reminder to enjoy my time with my little family. Although I do think it's cheesy to offer classes on how to teach a parent how to live slowly.

Siblings Share Genes, But Rarely Personalities: We went out to dinner with an old co-worker of Jim's and we had this conversation wondering what makes us different from our siblings. The next day this article came out on NPR!

The Key To A Peaceful Home With Toddlers: A nice reminder of how to organize day with the kids. I've been trying to do this since before I discovered the article, but it's nice to know others are thinking about this.


Awkward Family Photos: For a good laugh


No comments: