This is the truck of Hosea who got second place on the tv show Top Chef. I haven't seen the show, but given that he was on the show, I had high foodie expectations.
Jim had gumbo, Edison ordered a grilled cheese and I had their delicious winter salad. We all shared spicy green chilli cheese fries.

And they were spicy! All in all, super great meal. I'd definitely try it again.
There wasn't any seating so we improvised by Jim and Edison sitting in the wagon we had in the back of our wagon-

Audrey and I sat in the back seats of the wagon-

As I mentioned the fries were spicy so the boys walked to the truck to get some water-

The funniest part about lunch was that when we loaded all the food with Edison in the wagon to walk to our car, Hosea said "thanks Dylan" to Edison bc the wagon we have is secondhand and the person who owned it before us wrote their sons name on the back of it!
Afterward we went to dentist. Edison also got his teeth polished after me. He loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment