Thursday, February 24, 2011

Audrey is 32 Weeks Old

Wowza, 32 weeks. I cannot believe it. As much as I wish I could fast forward to her first birthday so that 1)I don't have to stress about if I'm making enough milk for her, 2)she'll be crawling/walking and 3)she'll just overall more independent, I do love that she just needs me. I love that she waves so happily when I come into her room when I hear her fussing. Even at 3am in her dimly lit room when I walk in, her cries transform into glee when she hears me start to talk to her. She's a baby, she wants attention and when she gets it, she makes you feel like the most wonderful person in the room. She is still reaching all of her milestones and in fact we are excited to report that she has one tooth poking through on the bottom! Actually two teeth... one is just a few days ahead of the other. We're also seeing her work hard at trying to learn to crawl. She's still a roly-poly. She babbles a lot too and still addresses us as mama and dada. Sometimes when I read to her I feel like she's trying to repeat words I'm saying. She loves looking at the art in her room. I would say her latest love is going on walks outside. She just does her little up-and-down motion when we go out there. She also has been liking going on errands with us as long as she's in the carrier and can see everything. Oh and she's super grabby. She will try and reach ANYTHING in front of her.

No comments: