A few weeks ago, Edison and I went to our little friend Jaelle's first birthday party.
They had a chocolate fountain-
There were plenty of kids to play with (Edison and I are sitting right next to the birthday girl)-
And I taught some of our new friends how to play "Mother May I!"-
Jaelle's mom Debby and I worked together at the tv station. We are also both DJs (radio and club)! Now we are both moms who dj!
Speaking of DJing, I dj'd at The Beauty Bar last Friday for the LUPEC Prom that raised money and took formal wear donations for the Adams 12 School District Prom Shop. I love djing this kind of event. It was nice to have a night out and a few girlfriends met up with me so it was meaningful to have some time with them since I rarely go out these days. Moving along, I was online and saw a picture of me when I dj'd this same Prom party last year! I never saw this photo, so I thought I'd post it to share as well. I was about five months pregnant with Audrey here-
No comments:
Post a Comment