
We've been enjoying these last few days of hibernating in the house by playing with Audrey, making art, playing with flashcards, watching kids shows on netflix, using mom as a cuddly chair and avoiding going out in the below zero temps. Oh and we've been living in our jammies.
Edison impressed me by telling me this morning that Thomas (the train) is #1 and identified the 1 on him and then wrote it on paper. Then he wrote a 6 on the paper and said Percy is #3. I looked at Percy and he is #6, so I was proud of him for identifying and writing a 6, even if he thought it was a 3. Especially because we haven't practiced writing numbers in quite some time.
Today we are gonna bundle up and go to the Chinese New Year celebration at Edison's future preschool. We get to visit a class and attend a recital in the gym. I must admit I'm looking forward to seeing Edison do all of this next year.
Speaking of recitals, if you wanna come to Edison's gymnastics recital on March 12, email me and I'll send you details. We will have a little lunch at our house afterward. Mark your calendar! Of course we will film parts of it and post it on here for you.
Have a great weekend.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment