Sunday, February 27, 2011

Edison is 2 years, 9 Months

This Kid Bear is now 2 & 3/4!!! He just gets cooler everyday.

Yesterday we called his grandma on speaker phone our way to see her and Edison was able to communicate to her, "Hi grandma we are running late. See you around 5."

He also says "the cutest things." While wanting to play "Hulk," he innocently asked : "Wanna rip off all your clothes and Hulk out with me?"

He is helpful with taking care of Audrey and will go into her room and offer her a toy if she's fussy.

He got up early this morning before we woke up and was hungry so he got a few crackers out and ate them. Last weekend, he got out an apple and a "kids" knife and tried cutting up an apple cuz he was hungry.

He also says, "I want to grow up to be big and strong like my dad."

And I just heard him walking around the house saying, "I love my mom. I love my dad and I love my baby sister." He then came up to me and hugged me and said "You're my best mom!" And then he started walking away and then came back for one last hug. And now he just came back for another hug proclaiming "I love you mom. I love you."

These few things listed above show just how independent he is. He's growing up way faster than I expected.

Now only if he could master potty training.....

No comments: