Took Edison to his first concert tonight at the world famous Red Rocks Ampitheater!We saw Denver band DeVotchKa play with the Colorado Symphony Orchestra. It was great. A band from LA called Airborne Toxic Event opened up.
We had to leave early because he has school tomorrow but I had an extra ticket, I knew the crowd would be good, etc. and it was. Edison didn't want to leave!
As we were walking out he was already asking when we could see another concert and said he liked the "loud songs!" And that he likes to "rock out." He said some other sweet things but I can't quite remember but I think he'll remember this for awhile.
He has always liked music and he really likes the music I play on the radio so this was a great show to see.
DeVotchKa have been nominated for and played the Grammys and have also been nominated for and played the Oscars when the did the soundtrack for the film Little Miss Sunshine. I love the lead singers voice and I have interviewed him before.
I love that Edison loves music. Oh and I should mention that he did like going to piano lessons this week! ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment