We survived Edison's first sleepover. Actually it went just fine. They were tired but definitely giggled until about 945/10p. Jim decided to take them downstairs in the hopes of not waking Audrey. They fell asleep shortly thereafter, although Edison eventually came up and slept w me. He has a bit of a cold now too (welcome back to school, right).
Saturday morning we went to a new breakfast place in our old neighborhood and it's awesome, Sassafras American Eatery. Edison and his friend Harry had biscuits and chocolate gravy, whoa! Audrey had pancakes. Jim had a fried green tomato benedict and I had biscuits and veggie gravy. The occasion was meeting up w my favorite high school girlfriend and her husband... I don't see them enough. She snapped some pics of the kids at breakfast. My friends husband got fried chicken w his breakfast and he said it was amazing. The menu is awesome... Even cap'n crunch milkshakes!
Afterward I dropped the boys off bc Jim studies Chinese w Harry's dad at the park while the kids play and then Audrey and I went back to school shopping (I found discounted pink cowgirl boots!!).
Later in the day I realized I needed some other goodies so after dinner Edison and I went to ikea and target. Ikea is so big that we make it a mandatory thing to get a frozen yogurt cone at end of journey!
The kids didn't sleep too good last night due to sniffles, but I don't mind getting up early...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment