Wednesday, September 19, 2012

THINGS I NEED TO DO...

If I write these things down, that means I'll get to them eventually, right?

1)Write a blog about Edison's 4 year old check-up from back in May.
2)Write a blog about Audrey's 2 year old check-up from back in July.
3)Cook and freeze a lot of meals...consistently!
4)Craigslist/eBay a lot of baby clothes and items I've been wanting to for a long time.
5)Change layout on blog so that pics aren't cropped when you come to site & also so that pics post where I want them to when I update on my phone.
6)Think about privatizing this blog. I love being in the spotlight professionally, but I don't want my family life to be. Nothing is changing yet, but I'll let you know! I do love documenting and sharing photos and experiences of our little family to our small amount of friends and family who do read this... Also, if we aren't friends on Facebook, I am on there so find me because often I post pics of the kids and myself that don't get put on here.

No comments: