Monday, June 14, 2010

A few more baby shower pics...



...and no I'm not balancing books on my head!
Thanks to Vanya for taking these, I'm not as good at documenting events and she is as you can tell from my previous post where our "family picture" attempts were failed because Edison was pooped out by the end of the shower when I finally remembered I needed a picture to document the event even though most of the guests had already left.

OH and I wanted to add that Edison is just getting so good at his language skills. He's forming complete sentences with correct grammar, its so cool! Today he said, "Mommy needs those keys to drive home." He uses "the" and "a" and "those" and "these" and "this" really communicatively. He's such a friendly kid too. Today he and I went to our favorite Asian spot to share a vegetable and tofu dish and when the waitress was walking by he hollers "I LOVE IT!" to her before she even looked at us to ask about our meal. And I didn't preempt him at all to say it, he just saw her and blurted it out. The waitress loves him and told us today that he talks more than her son who is about to turn 4. Oh and speaking of being friendly, there was a spider in his room today and he goes up to it and tells it "nice to meet you spider" and he was fearless around it even though I was scared of it.

No comments: