Friday, June 18, 2010

Paddle Boats

Jim was out of town on business for four days and got back LATE last night. Edison and I had a good time, it wasn't always easy, but we are a good team and we just stay busy whether its painting, running through the sprinkler or being out with friends. But a warm welcome back to Jim and Happy ALMOST Father's Day!

OH GUESS WHAT... Edison slept in his new bed for two nights while Jim was gone (patting myself on the back). He really loves his new room and I can't wait until its actually finished. Jim is out buying Edison's dresser as we speak, Edison's napping and I'm blogging/doing dishes.

To celebrate Jim being back home, we had a fun-filled FAMILY TIME morning. We made French toast (Edison helps break the eggs and put them in the bowl now) and then we went for a paddle boat ride in Berkeley Lake right by our house.

It was fun at first but because Edison was sitting on Jim's lap and his life jacket was riding up too high on him he was uncomfortable and wanted to get off. So it was a short ride, but well worth it.
So yes, I went on the paddle boats. Was definitely nervous since my belly is so big, but I made it and thankfully I went on because I had to paddle most of the time because it was too hard for Jim to do with Edison on his lap.

Looking forward to the weekend. Hoping to get Edison's room completed and baby #2's room ready to roll in full nursery, totally organized mode. FINGERS CROSSED!

No comments: