Sunday, June 6, 2010

Swimming Pool: Opening Weekend

The city outdoor pools opened this weekend so we ventured out for our first family dip of the season. Here are the boys in front of the mural outside the pool.
Its so fun to see Edison grow and become more confident and excited with activities and swimming is definitely one where he's become way more independent-- he loves the water and wants to experience the fountains and slides. I admire that he's still pretty cautious and knows when to hold our hand, like going down the stairs.
We had a real nice weekend, mostly spent outdoors as a family and with our friends. Here's Andrew pushing Edison and Isabel on the slide in our backyard after Saturday brunch.
BTW: Brunch was awesome... I had most of my favorite summertime fruits on hand so I cut those up, we had blueberry scones and I made fresh guacamole to go with the breakfast burritos Andrew and Janene brought over. DELISH! Then Peter and Isabel biked over to hang out. FUN!

FINAL NOTE: Edison decided that he wants to sleep in his crib again tonight.

No comments: