Wednesday, July 14, 2010

All's Quiet on the NW Denver Front...


The house is very quiet now. The kitties are napping, I hear the water circulating in their drinking fountain and lastly the sound of keys tapping from both Jim and I's laptops as we finish up work and get ready to have a relaxing evening before the quiet ends.

My parents just picked up Edison and are going to watch him while we are in the hospital. It seems like Baby #2 is really comfy in my belly and wants to stay longer, so if she doesn't come naturally before 5am tomorrow morning, I'm scheduled for a c-section. This means she'll be here in less than 24 hours no matter what. How exciting for everyone (that means you too)! We will post a pic on here as soon as we can with all her specs as well.

We had breakfast on the back patio this morning and got out our bubbles for a little fun too! As you can see, Jim is working ferociously trying to finish up any loose ends before his paternity leave starts.

When my parents got here, we opened up our bottle of "champagne" to celebrate Edison going to be a big brother and had fun shouting "CHEERS!"
So what happens now? Well I'm just gonna take it easy going from room-to-room in our house making sure things are tidy and then I should nap and enjoy this last moment of quiet before what I believe will be a new world of happy, amazing, tiring chaos called Compton Party of Four. I can't wait!

No comments: